Monday, November 23, 2009

Lights

Below is the exterior light design I picked. It's medium size, not too small and not too big and overpowering. This was really hard to choose, but I figure I can always upgrade later.


Below is the light I have chosen to go above my dinning room table. It was also really hard to make a decision. This was simple, contemporary, and inexpensive enough that I can upgrade later.
Now I have have to choose a wall sconce to go in the same room. There was nothing that matched exactly, but the two below could work. What does everyone think? Which one should I choose?

Sconce 1
Sconce 2

Sconce 3 (Parents suggested this one, looks pretty good)


Vanity lights. I purchased something different, but I think I will be going with this. It's the brushed nickel 3-light fixture with a frost bell bulb cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment