Saturday, February 6, 2010

Closet, Pantry & Headers

Well, its been a while since I posted, but we haven't been sitting on our laurels, for we have been hard at work doing trim. It all looks the same, but boy, is it time consuming.

Below is a shot of the headers. I think they look fantastic. The little details really do add a lot.

And we started the shelving in the pantry. Not finished yet, but I needed a place to put my Vegemite and my Belgian beer (oops, I drank it already)!


And my closets were put in. Still empty, but not for long!



We have decided, move-in date has been set: February 14! And we are going to celebrate with a chocolate raspberry cake from Sweet Sensations in Rockland! Yum!

So now I need to start boxing up all my stuff to move in. Actually, I already have lots of stuff in the attic (I forgot about the attic ~ stay tuned for pictures).

Boy, do I LOVE THIS HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment